• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi! I just started my channel

Museumbrunch

Subscriber Goal
User name: Museumbrunch
Title of introduction: Hi! I just started my channel
Your name/ Alias: Sara
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube facebook group
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to learn from other youtubers and keep motivated!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Just want to document my daily journey and share with people who have common interest
How frequently do you upload? Trying best to upload every week
What are your hobbies? Cooking and eating out, traveling and art
What is your biggest dream? Owing my own farm and a vineyard
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJIq3WqTCttjWTkWRd3c1Q

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Sara, welcome to the community. There is a lot of good information here. At the top of each board there are pinned/sticky messages that cover common topics. That's a great place to start getting a feel for the community. There are also tons of friendly people here to answer questions, so don't be afraid to ask!

You may have noticed the "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including directions on how to fix that error.

Reactions: Museumbrunch
OP
OP
Museumbrunch

Museumbrunch

Subscriber Goal
Hey Sara, welcome to the community. There is a lot of good information here. At the top of each board there are pinned/sticky messages that cover common topics. That's a great place to start getting a feel for the community. There are also tons of friendly people here to answer questions, so don't be afraid to ask!

You may have noticed the "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including directions on how to fix that error.

Thank you so much!! I fixed it.

Reactions: SILTHW