• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Tough Crowd!

CarlG

User name: CarlG
Title of introduction: Tough Crowd!
Your name/ Alias: Carl is fine
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? By watching how-to-grow-your-channel videos on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TubeBuddy seems like a suite of tools with a long learning curve and one with specialized uses depending on the user's goals and positioning. Best to know what a community dedicated to using the product has to say. I need to understand how peeps view/use the product to know if I need the paid version and which one.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Learn, educate, enjoyment, and profit!
How frequently do you upload? Twice in three years. I only recently grasped the idea of YouTube as an income opportunity; one with a steep learning curve.
What are your hobbies? Reading up on the latest in tech, health, politics, science, world events; being a nurse, veggie gardening, building stuff with my hands, being around people
What is your biggest dream? To have enough resources to be able to help folks in need
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfqucf8X2TeTwY03VzHWXA/videos?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Carl, welcome to the community. There is a lot of good information here. At the top of each board there are pinned/sticky messages that cover common topics. That's a great place to start getting a feel for the community. There are also tons of friendly people here to answer questions, so don't be afraid to ask!