• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel New to YouTube and I need help with subscribers

DaleyΓÇÖs family

Subscriber Goal
User name: DaleyΓÇÖs family
Title of introduction: New to YouTube and I need help with subscribers
Your name/ Alias: Shamique
Where are you from? Connecticut
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a new YouTuber I need the support and encouragement from other YouTubers who are faced with the same struggles as myself
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: More subscribers and watch time
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading, going to the movies, watching videos on YouTube
What is your biggest dream? To become really good at whatever field IΓÇÖm working in
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdnzpyLIFO-kSoxd9DeZLPg

OP
OP
DaleyΓÇÖs family

DaleyΓÇÖs family

Subscriber Goal
Am I the only one who goes to bed and wake up to less subscribers? If yes, what do you suggest I do or how can I gain more subscribers?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi Shamique, first of all welcome to the community. You are not alone with your question. Lots of people have the same experience. There are sticked threads at the top of each of the boards. You will see some threads talking about this challenge there.

You may have noticed the "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below.

OP
OP
DaleyΓÇÖs family

DaleyΓÇÖs family

Subscriber Goal
Hi Shamique, first of all welcome to the community. You are not alone with your question. Lots of people have the same experience. There are sticked threads at the top of each of the boards. You will see some threads talking about this challenge there.

You may have noticed the "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix that below.
Thank you in advance