• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion more SEO support with niche channels

SonicNebula

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
I am not asking for a new feature, but only to improve the SEO studio for channels that are not creating hot topics to get big hits. but niches like music, when I upload SEO has no suggestions for me when I tell them the artist, song, album, music genres, no real suggestions on what i should add. I don't know how TB could improve this more for niche channels like music, or unboxing or w/e you do. but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this improvement done. I could give you all a huge hug. for helping me instead of having to guess and look at search results, btw thank you very much for those tools they work, I just think more support for smaller niches in SEO would BE AMAZING. maybe i am dreaming?. but thank you for listening to me. thank you all.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I am not asking for a new feature, but only to improve the SEO studio for channels that are not creating hot topics to get big hits. but niches like music, when I upload SEO has no suggestions for me when I tell them the artist, song, album, music genres, no real suggestions on what i should add. I don't know how TB could improve this more for niche channels like music, or unboxing or w/e you do. but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this improvement done. I could give you all a huge hug. for helping me instead of having to guess and look at search results, btw thank you very much for those tools they work, I just think more support for smaller niches in SEO would BE AMAZING. maybe i am dreaming?. but thank you for listening to me. thank you all.

.... My thing is this is designed in keyword explorer. We help you optimize what YOU tell us YOU want to make, we can predict what you want... done :( If you need HELP with SEO PLEASE ask a question in YouTube Strategies seeking advice here on the forums :)

OP
OP
SonicNebula

SonicNebula

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
.... My thing is this is designed in keyword explorer. We help you optimize what YOU tell us YOU want to make, we can predict what you want... done :( If you need HELP with SEO PLEASE ask a question in YouTube Strategies seeking advice here on the forums :)
I will. thank you

where is my edit button? lol but i was gonna say you caught me out for being lazy :p, I need to train myself to take the time and deep-dive keyword searcher.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I will. thank you

where is my edit button? lol but i was gonna say you caught me out for being lazy :p, I need to train myself to take the time and deep-dive keyword searcher.

To be fair it can take time so I get it haha! Also the auto merge combined them when I got here so should be fine haha?