• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help how to get views on youtube and subscribers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Tracy I suggest looking at previous posts on this subject using the search bar (top right) as it has been asked and answered a lot of times before - there are some great ideas and helpful tips on channel growth that may help you. :)

OP
OP
T

Tracy

hi @Kari B please can you explain to me because i have gone through the forum ,but i couldnt see any answer on how to get more views and subscribers, i will be happy hearing from you soonest

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
No problem, in the top right corner is a white box with 'search' in, if you type things like 'how to get subscribers' in there it will bring up all the previous posts/questions that people have asked on this topic, you can then read those posts and it will no doubt give you lots of ideas and tips on how to grow your channel.
To save you a little time I found this post that was really helpful https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/31452/ although 100k subscribers may seem well out of reach when you are new, a lot of the tips and information is relevant for new channel and creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.