• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel STAND UP, SPEAK UP, STRENGTH LIES IN YOU

Tracy

User name: Tracy
Title of introduction: STAND UP, SPEAK UP, STRENGTH LIES IN YOU
Your name/ Alias: ADORA ONYEAMA
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The advantages that TubeBuddy is giving me to grow my youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like accomplish that my messages reaches out to different people through going some difficult situation that the strength lies in you and not to give up. Push through like a cyclone and in the end you will definetly receive your success and goal
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Doing Crochet, Listening to music, Writing, Making new friends , Reading
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful YouTuber that reaches out to people worldwide telling to never give up and push through the storms and u will see clear blue sky in the end.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCp7rN-74nGTB9ABfdnoVuig

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. You will find lots of information here, with commonly-asked questions stickied at the top of each board.

You will notice something that says "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm included information on how to fix that.