• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi Everyone,Nice to meet you. My Name is Mercy. I am a YouTuber and also a Hair Braider. I am a fun person especially when you get to know me . I Love

Mercy E

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mercy E
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone,Nice to meet you. My Name is Mercy. I am a YouTuber and also a Hair Braider. I am a fun person especially when you get to know me . I Love God and Everything Created by Him. I wonΓÇÖt forget to let you know I am Nigerian too *
Your name/ Alias: Mercy
Where are you from? Nigeria living in United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted a community that I can learn from ,Impact and also to also grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To beat more subscribers milestone, Tell people about the Love of God and also help people learn one or two things about Hair
How frequently do you upload? I post Weekly .. about Faith , Lifestyle and Hair
What are your hobbies? I Love bowling and also love making Hair
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to impact lives all over the world especially in Africa and also be a voice for my generation
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMw__W_i1mEdt2ok4IBksZQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. You will find lots of information here, with commonly-asked questions stickied at the top of each board.

You will notice something that says "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm included information on how to fix that.