• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi! I'm just a Small Potato that wants to share a big passion to other potatoes with minds alike =] I am making videos on all types of video games oth

SmallPotatoesGaming

User name: SmallPotatoesGaming
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm just a Small Potato that wants to share a big passion to other potatoes with minds alike =] I am making videos on all types of video games other than fps(motion sickness).
Your name/ Alias: Neo
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it via Nick Nimmin's video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to get into the community, to see what everyone else have to offer and share what I can offer to others. I want to learn to become a successful youtuber and share my passion with other people with similar mind.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I know some of my goal isn't the most realistic but I'm sure some of you will be able to achieve it, so why can't I? My goals for this month is to get more unique viewers, my goal for next month is to get 100 subscriber. My annual goal is to get over 1000 sub! As to what I would like to accomplish with my channel is to get people to enjoy what I love with passion, so they might share the same thought as me one day. =] With that aside realistic goals is to be able to be able to sustain my gaming hobby with my youtube channel eventually and also for my future child's gaming education.
How frequently do you upload? I've been uploading Monday-Saturday, I'm leaving my Sunday off to reflect on my week and try to be a good husband and accompany my wife(who is also a gamer).
What are your hobbies? Video Game is pretty obvious, but I also like to watch anime, build gundams for my display case, write softwares for myself and play more games. =]
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to make my family happy, you know what they say "Happy Wife Happy Life".
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC53hG8kh18O1YQw-3lS2BCA

OP
OP
SmallPotatoesGaming

SmallPotatoesGaming

Hello and welcome to the community. Lots of gaming channels represented here. I've noticed a lot of people with gaming channels hang out on the TubeBuddy discord server as well, so I'm linking it here for you.
Hey Thanks for the link! I've just joined it, I am under a different name tho. Does that make a difference?

OP
OP
SmallPotatoesGaming

SmallPotatoesGaming

Just link your YouTube channel to your discord and people will figure it out!

Thanks!

Welcome, Neo! I love your small potato graphic. It's so cute! Good luck with your channel goals, and I hope you enjoy the community here!

Hello there! Thanks for the comment about my logo, I really like it too! =]
Also thanks for the good luck! I hope that I will reach my goal, and good luck with your channel as well! =]