• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel A singer trying to share music and fun vibes

FavourLion

Subscriber Goal
User name: FavourLion
Title of introduction: A singer trying to share music and fun vibes
Your name/ Alias: Favour
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YT video I watched before starting my channel last month
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined so that It would be fun getting to know other content creators like myself who create content that I can vibe to, whether music related or not
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To let everyone who watches my channel know that there is something different, special and completely unprecedented about them, and it'll be fun for me to get my music out there as well
How frequently do you upload? I uploaded my first video three days ago and I hope to upload weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing, rapping, drawing, playing guitar, taking long walks with my headphones in
What is your biggest dream? To do my God proud, and keep improving but never lose my purpose and my peace
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcn3vsu7G8Fzfr905H4PSPQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. There are lots of helpful threads and friendly people.

You may have noticed an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including information on how to fix it:

OP
OP
FavourLion

FavourLion

Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. There are lots of helpful threads and friendly people.

You may have noticed an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including information on how to fix it:

Thank you so much for the welcome and for the pointer on how to fix the "error" at the end of my introduction, I appreciate it! My YT channel is only a month old and my TB account is only a day old so I'm still trying to get the hang of the whole thing. Thanks for the info.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much for the welcome and for the pointer on how to fix the "error" at the end of my introduction, I appreciate it! My YT channel is only a month old and my TB account is only a day old so I'm still trying to get the hang of the whole thing. Thanks for the info.
You are doing fine! It is common to have that error and you were able to get it fixed pretty fast.

OP
OP
FavourLion

FavourLion

Subscriber Goal
Really? Ok, that's reassuring. I think I'm the first 6 views on my first video lol I was trying to set a custom thumbnail and ended up playing the video a lot of times before realizing I had to verify my account first, I verified it eventually. The whole process of having a functional YT channel is turning out to be a lot more complicated than I thought but what can I say, it's worth it and once the whole thing becomes stable hopefully it'll only be progress from then on. It's better to face this task head on I guess, so please, If you have any further helpful tips, I'm all ears.