• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Good at covering sports, needing to get better at maximizing YouTube

Kaos71

User name: Kaos71
Title of introduction: Good at covering sports, needing to get better at maximizing YouTube
Your name/ Alias: Kaos71 or you can just call me Kevin
Where are you from? Central Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this through Google but then found out some of my peers were using it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just signed up for a paid account and figured it was for the best to sign up for the forums because peer information is key
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Gain subscribers, increase my reach, up my monetization
How frequently do you upload? Pre-COVID? Was posting 30-40 pieces a month... Now? 10-15 posts a month
What are your hobbies? Not a lot of time for hobbies, I am really into using my smoker (for meats, not other substances) and enjoy a nice bourbon
What is your biggest dream? I just want to retire one day
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdCLYNtU8EEDQ-go3ogCEmw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello. Welcome to the community. There is a ton of great information and lots of friendly people to help out.

Welcome!

Reactions: Kaos71

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome, Kevin! I'm with you on the bourbon, although unfortunately my favorite right now is nowhere to be found. Any recommendations? Good luck on your channel goals, and I hope you enjoy the forums!

OP
OP
Kaos71

Kaos71

Welcome, Kevin! I'm with you on the bourbon, although unfortunately my favorite right now is nowhere to be found. Any recommendations? Good luck on your channel goals, and I hope you enjoy the forums!
My "daily" is either Evan Williams Antique or Russell's Reserve 10.

I like Weller just as much as the next person.

I just opened a bottle of OKI and was not overly impressed with it.

I really like Old Forrester 1920. I have a bottle of that right now but haven't opened it yet.

Probably have about 50 bottles... nothing super rare. I like to buy things that I am okay drinking. I have squirreled away a couple of bottles of Blanton's just like the next person... but not really ready to open one of those up.

Reactions: Growing Up Walls