• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel My Block's Strongest Man - Innovative & Entertaining Fitness Channel Using Objects all Around me for Workouts - Small Goals Matter

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
User name: MyBlocksStrongestMan
Title of introduction: My Block's Strongest Man - Innovative & Entertaining Fitness Channel Using Objects all Around me for Workouts - Small Goals Matter
Your name/ Alias: My BlockΓÇÖs Strongest Man
Where are you from? New Jersey / USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was recommended by Dusty Porter among many others, but I very much enjoy and respect his content and recommendations.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The desire to learn from others who have been using TubeBuddy longer and more effectively, and the possibility of upgrades to higher versions so I can experience them before officially signing up, which is a very nice offering. My favorite TubeBuddy tool is Keyword Explorer ΓÇô slowly but surely, IΓÇÖve been able to rank a handful of times. It still takes time and patience but TubeBuddy definitely makes it much easier. I currently use the free version of TubeBuddy until I start generating a little revenue at which time I plan to upgrade. I am also part of the affiliate program and promote TubeBuddy both verbally at the beginning of my videos and as a link in my descriptions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started YouTube to show people who were on lockdown and unable to visit their gyms, how IΓÇÖve been able to make exercise out of objects all around me in my home and on my property all my life to entertain myself as an only child, and how they can too. Exercise is a serious mental release for many people and I wanted to inspire, motivate, inform, and entertain so people could make challenges for themselves in innovative ways. IΓÇÖm in my early 40s and every few years, usually when the summer Olympics comes around, I try to see how fast I can run or how high I can jump because I think time is running out to be the best in the world at something, but after a few cycles of this, I realized that itΓÇÖs just as rewarding to be your own best even if you canΓÇÖt be the best in the world, so My BlockΓÇÖs Strongest Man became a metaphor for setting reachable goals that are still rewarding, and I started promoting a mantra I came up with ΓÇ£Small Goals MatterΓÇ¥.

My channel is about creating workouts with any object around you in your home or on your property, whether they be stones, chairs, steps, furniture, etc. I lift portable generators, patio tables, recliner chairs and all kinds of other stuff, while injecting my brand of humor into my videos. IΓÇÖm inspired by WorldΓÇÖs Strongest Man, Devon Larratt, Greg Doucette, Dusty Porter, and try to inspire my audience to be active and find Small Goals even when forced to stay home.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every other day at 10:30am eastern
What are your hobbies? Even though IΓÇÖve never played on an organized team, basketball is my fondest hobby and IΓÇÖve always found peace on the court since I was very young. I even do a video where I see how many pullups I can do from a basketball rim. I also enjoy decking out my very old home in Smart home gear, and I also spend a substantial amount of time watching YouTube (sometimes in the outdoor movie theater I built). Recently, learning Inkscape to create designs for selling via Spreadshirt has been an enjoyable new hobby.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqMJtykErTUOjMe5Cu-a2hA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello! Welcome to the community. You will find lots of helpful posts and lots of helpful people. Take a look around!

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome @MyBlocksStrongestMan - Rob here from the TubeBuddy Affiliate Team, let me know if there's anything we can help with.

Feel free to head to this corner of the Forum for all things Affiliates ;)

OP
OP
MyBlocksStrongestMan

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
Welcome @MyBlocksStrongestMan - Rob here from the TubeBuddy Affiliate Team, let me know if there's anything we can help with.

Feel free to head to this corner of the Forum for all things Affiliates ;)

Thanks Rob for steering me in the right direction!

OP
OP
MyBlocksStrongestMan

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
Hello! Welcome to the community. You will find lots of helpful posts and lots of helpful people. Take a look around!
Yes, I'm learning quite a bit already! I just took a look at your channel. Very informative! I just subscribed. Good luck with it!

Reactions: SILTHW