• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Travel from a Black Lesbian Family Perspective

Wandering Soup

User name: Wandering Soup
Title of introduction: Travel from a Black Lesbian Family Perspective
Your name/ Alias: Wandering Soup - Kat
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Following advice from other youtubers for newbies
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for the more the merrier in regards to how to grow my channel but I found the forums via Tubebuddy training
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Grow. Grow. Grow. Sustain. Share. Travel. Eat.
How frequently do you upload? 2x a week, Mondays & Fridays
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing and Travel!
What is your biggest dream? To see the world, every country to place a foot, eat a meal, take a pic...make a memory. I want to enjoy life in all it's elements and simplicity.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/wanderingsoup

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. Looks like you are off to a great start! There are a lot of great posts on the boards, so take some time to look around. Lots of helpful people to answer questions.

Welcome!

Reactions: Wandering Soup
OP
OP
Wandering Soup

Wandering Soup

Hello and welcome to the community. Looks like you are off to a great start! There are a lot of great posts on the boards, so take some time to look around. Lots of helpful people to answer questions.

Welcome!
Thank you so much!

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I love love love your channel name, and I look forward to watching a couple of your videos! I don't travel much (even before the pandemic), but I'm glad you're able to, especially since it seems that you love it so much! Best of luck with your channel goals, and enjoy your travels!!! :D :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Wandering Soup
OP
OP
Wandering Soup

Wandering Soup

Welcome to the forums! I love love love your channel name, and I look forward to watching a couple of your videos! I don't travel much (even before the pandemic), but I'm glad you're able to, especially since it seems that you love it so much! Best of luck with your channel goals, and enjoy your travels!!! :D :heart: :heart:
Thank you so much! We are in Vietnam courtesy of the pandemic and enjoying ourselves. I hope you like my videos and would love any critique!