• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Featured Video/Channel Trailer Autoplay Help

KairosSanDiego

I've just created a new YouTube Channel and I'd like my subscribers and non-subscribers alike to be welcomed via a video that automatically plays when they arrive on my channel. I know this is addressed by assigning a Featured Video & Channel Trailer, which are easy to appoint, however I cannot find how to make them play automatically for my viewers. Please help.

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the community. If you set it as the channel trailer, it will autoplay to the new people who land on your pages. Similarly, if you set a featured video for people who are not visiting for the first time, it will play automatically.

OP
OP
KairosSanDiego

KairosSanDiego

Hi, welcome to the community. If you set it as the channel trailer, it will autoplay to the new people who land on your pages. Similarly, if you set a featured video for people who are not visiting for the first time, it will play automatically.
Thanks for the welcome! Your response is what I thought should happen, but it's not my reality. Please check out my page and see for yourself. --> Kairos San Diego

Also, the Featured video says it only plays once for subscribed users?! That's lame.

Last edited:

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the welcome! Your response is what I thought should happen, but it's not my reality. Please check out my page and see for yourself. --> Kairos San Diego

Also, the Featured video says it only plays once for subscribed users?! That's lame.
Looks like the wrong link. That was an email link!

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for checking. I know, it's really frustrating.
BTW, I'm attaching instructions on how to fix the "error" at the bottom of your post.

Reactions: KairosSanDiego