• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Myfamilyandi

Myfamilyandi

Subscriber Goal
User name: Myfamilyandi
Title of introduction: Myfamilyandi
Your name/ Alias: Kelly
Where are you from? Norfolk
How did you find TubeBuddy? Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm looking help grow my channel and help others along the way.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really would like to create a video journal for us and our children to look back on and also help and give other families ideas on days out, holidays and travel.
How frequently do you upload? once a week- Saturday evening
What are your hobbies? Travel, days out, holidays, theme parks, exercise- IΓÇÖm a keen runner and love the gym!
What is your biggest dream? To eventually be able to travel the world with my family before my kids get too old
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVqRTA9WgoPcQ76o9AKf2Ow

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. You will find lots of information on the boards here and lots of friendly people to answer questions.

You may have noticed an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including information below on how to fix that:

OP
OP
Myfamilyandi

Myfamilyandi

Subscriber Goal
User name: Myfamilyandi
Title of introduction: Myfamilyandi
Your name/ Alias: Kelly
Where are you from? Norfolk
How did you find TubeBuddy? Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm looking help grow my channel and help others along the way.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really would like to create a video journal for us and our children to look back on and also help and give other families ideas on days out, holidays and travel.
How frequently do you upload? once a week- Saturday evening
What are your hobbies? Travel, days out, holidays, theme parks, exercise- IΓÇÖm a keen runner and love the gym!
What is your biggest dream? To eventually be able to travel the world with my family before my kids get too old
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVqRTA9WgoPcQ76o9AKf2Ow