• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion IΓÇÖm enjoying creating content

CuppaTeebs

Hello everyone!
I am having such a lovely time creating content. IΓÇÖve had such positive feedback and it feels great that I have something to create and do on the side besides working , eating and sleeping

do other people feel satisfaction creating content too? I donΓÇÖt feel stressed because IΓÇÖm taking
my time in doing what I want

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I feel some stress on client projects, but rarely on personal ones. I think it has a lot to do with having a hard deadline - "you must finish by..." - and a soft deadline - "sometime around Wednesday..."

I sleep much better with a slate of personal projects :laughing:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone!
I am having such a lovely time creating content. IΓÇÖve had such positive feedback and it feels great that I have something to create and do on the side besides working , eating and sleeping

do other people feel satisfaction creating content too? I donΓÇÖt feel stressed because IΓÇÖm taking

It's my favorite part of the journey to be honest! :D

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Reading the reactions on how I've helped people draw is the best part, to be honest I still find it surreal when someone tells me their teacher played my video in their class... I just find it strange that anyone would want to watch my videos in an actual class setting, but it's always rewarding, if not a little surreal to hear. And It's nice when someone tells me they drew one of my pictures for one of their friends or family as a present or to make them feel better when they're in hospital. It's a strange but rewarding feeling knowing my videos have reached people on such a personal manner.

Reactions: SILTHW

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
Hello everyone!

Good question. I feel content if I'm in a situation like you describe with taking your time creating the content. Unfortunately, that's rare for me as I have lots of family responsibilities, so I'm usually running into my office or outside really quickly, recording, and then putting away or turning off my equipment just in time for another responsibility to pop up. I end up doing most of my editing/scheduling when the rest of the family is asleep. There is also the concept of overcoming a challenge, so since my channel involves innovating fitness routines with common objects around the yard, I get lots of contentment by lifting something heavier than I thought I could lift, for example.