• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Trying to progress from my struggleTube lol

Ellspressions

Subscriber Goal
User name: Ellspressions
Title of introduction: Trying to progress from my struggleTube lol
Your name/ Alias: Ellspressions
Where are you from? Canada x Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I searched on Google Play for an app to help me optimize my YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I liked what it seemed to offer
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow and share my story, experiences, joys, and more. I want my name to be engraved on hearts for a good reason
How frequently do you upload? I'm getting to upload weekly
What are your hobbies? Poetry, film, acting, dancing, singing, screenplay writing, animation, counselling, music, photography
What is your biggest dream? I want to be an actress, author, producer, director, philanthropist, cartoonist, public speaker, business woman and entrepreneur... A lot of things
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_g3Xs4_yTpwhk4QbZuWxuw

Reactions: Saviera's World

Saviera's World

Subscriber Goal
Hi. i'm new also. I noticed we're here for the same thing to understand more about our channel. im excited for what it has to offer. Nice meeting you

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! Between TubeBuddy, the TubeBuddy videos on their YouTube channel, the boards here and the large amount of friendly folks, there is a ton of information here.

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Ellspressions, welcome to the forums! Those sound like wonderful goals for your channel and I hope you achieve them. Good luck with YouTube :)

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ellspressions
Title of introduction: Trying to progress from my struggleTube lol
Your name/ Alias: Ellspressions
Where are you from? Canada x Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I searched on Google Play for an app to help me optimize my YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I liked what it seemed to offer
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow and share my story, experiences, joys, and more. I want my name to be engraved on hearts for a good reason
How frequently do you upload? I'm getting to upload weekly
What are your hobbies? Poetry, film, acting, dancing, singing, screenplay writing, animation, counselling, music, photography
What is your biggest dream? I want to be an actress, author, producer, director, philanthropist, cartoonist, public speaker, business woman and entrepreneur... A lot of things
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_g3Xs4_yTpwhk4QbZuWxuw
Hi Ellpressions!
Jessica