• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi I make gaming videos about Roblox, BlockStarPlanet, Hamster Games, and more!

Hamster Plays

Subscriber Goal
User name: Hamster Plays
Title of introduction: Hi I make gaming videos about Roblox, BlockStarPlanet, Hamster Games, and more!
Your name/ Alias: Hamster Plays!
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? By a youtube video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It seemed like a friendly forum and I was hoping I could make some friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be in a build a community of hamster lovers that also like gaming.
How frequently do you upload? Daily but I try to post at least once a week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCofojUthSwX_5ZsD36oFZRQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. Lots of great information on the different boards.

You may have noticed an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix it.

Reactions: residentcasuals

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome man, game channels can be hard (i know) but stick with it. I just watched the roblox video, don't listen to that guy keep on fighting! lol

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Hamster Plays, welcome to the forums! They're definitely a friendly place where you can find lots of great advice, so I hope you'll find them helpful. Best of luck with your channel :)