• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hey guys! learn about me here and letΓÇÖs connect

Ffaith

Subscriber Goal
User name: Ffaith
Title of introduction: Hey guys! learn about me here and letΓÇÖs connect
Your name/ Alias: Destiny Faith
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from North Carolina!
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through google! I was looking up resources to help new you tubers grow in YouTube and I found another service online. After doing research, I found out that that particular service was fraudulent and somebody recommended a legit resource to help YouTubeΓÇÖs optimize their videos and it was with TubeBuddy!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums because I felt like it would be beneficial to connect with people who are interested in posting on YouTube and trying to grow their YouTube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to create a community that is interested in fashion and travel! Eventually, I would like to start my own business and have them connected through my YouTube channel.
How frequently do you upload? IΓÇÖm new... but IΓÇÖm going to upload weekly. Probably every Thursday.
What are your hobbies? I loveeeeee movies! I could watch movies all day! My favorite director is Christopher Nolan and I love his filming style.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be financial stable! I donΓÇÖt want to have to work for other companies for the rest of my life that do not care about my giftings or personal growth.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMlJds25kooWaE_BFiXszdw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! There are lots of great posts across the forums and lots of friendly people to answer questions. Take a look around.

You may notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix it!

Reactions: residentcasuals
OP
OP
Ffaith

Ffaith

Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! There are lots of great posts across the forums and lots of friendly people to answer questions. Take a look around.

You may notice an "error" at the bottom of your post. I'm including instructions on how to fix it!
Thank you! I will make sure that I add my channel to my profile!

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums. Christopher Nolan is a genius. I haven't seen Tenet yet but I plan to soon.
Keep those videos coming and keep consistent with your uploads, good luck!

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Destiny, welcome to the forums! That's an awesome dream ΓÇö being financially stable without having to be tied to companies that are just in it for their own profits would be great. I hope you achieve that one day! Best of luck with your channel :blush: