• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Ideas and love guru

mimi2345

User name: mimi2345
Title of introduction: Ideas and love guru
Your name/ Alias: mimi
Where are you from? philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? i find tubebuddy through a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? well the youtuber explained that tubebuddy is the app that can help us grow little by little so that decide me to do it and try
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be monetized to get a lot of views and subscribers
How frequently do you upload? sometimes daily, most of the times weekly
What are your hobbies? my hobbies are singing but cant show it yet through youtube due to copyright lol, love to teach and advice people
What is your biggest dream? well my biggest dream is to be successful to have my own dream house, and to be financially stable to provide my family needs and wants
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOArMbUiSZa_EknBsZwySBg?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: Cgalindez

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community! Lots of great information here and lots of people willing to answer questions.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the forums, always feel free to roam around and check out the various posts, and make good use of the search bar at the top too, I do and itΓÇÖs helped me find the answers I needed, or you can ask any questions, just remember the rules pinned to each forum, and just keep it clean and have fun with us :blush:

• Love
Reactions: mimi2345