• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Extension on app

doguebat14

Hello, I think it would be nice to have an extension on the app to where you could go on YouTube and look at all the analytics from there. Because I know you have to be on a web browser on a desktop in order to use the extension. Is there any way you all are looking into making this happen?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I think it would be nice to have an extension on the app to where you could go on YouTube and look at all the analytics from there. Because I know you have to be on a web browser on a desktop in order to use the extension. Is there any way you all are looking into making this happen?
You can actually do this directly in the YouTube Studio app. I realize you may be asking to have this consolidated into one "do it all" app, but I find a lot of value in using both apps.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
You can actually do this directly in the YouTube Studio app. I realize you may be asking to have this consolidated into one "do it all" app, but I find a lot of value in using both apps.
Yes, this can be done through YT's own app. So it's really more of a, "Why do it if YT already provides it" sort of thing for me :x

OP
OP
D

doguebat14

Yes, this can be done through YT's own app. So it's really more of a, "Why do it if YT already provides it" sort of thing for me :x
All I see on the YT Studio is a way to view your stats for the channel. I was referring to other creators... Do you have to have the premium youtube account for that?