• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Fitness & cooking vlogs & lifestyle

Mary Martin Jane

User name: Mary Martin Jane
Title of introduction: Fitness & cooking vlogs & lifestyle
Your name/ Alias: Mary Martin Jane
Where are you from? From Nigeria but live in Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard many people say that tubebuddy is a good place to get more views am just new here, but I hope to see the difference
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Why I joined tubebuddy is because am laking views, I need to get more views I believe that tubebuddy will help me get there
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Stay healthy & also stay fit, get inspired With my fitness workout & Diet plans
How frequently do you upload? Some times 2days & 4days upload in the morning & afternoon two videos in one day
What are your hobbies? I Love to dance alot, Cook & also love to stay fit, & Eat healthd
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life I want to be known as a great person,i want people to hear my name, like you inspired me with Yr fitness motivations, I need people to learn from me I have a lot to give them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD7y-b8ZPVNWC9-O9nfD6ag

Reactions: doguebat14

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. There is a lot of information throughout the forums and lots of great people to answer questions.

You may notice something that says "error" at the bottom of your posts. I'm going to include a link to directions for how to fix it.

wowcakesenterprises

wowcakesng.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Mary Martin Jane
Title of introduction: Fitness & cooking vlogs & lifestyle
Your name/ Alias: Mary Martin Jane
Where are you from? From Nigeria but live in Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard many people say that tubebuddy is a good place to get more views am just new here, but I hope to see the difference
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Why I joined tubebuddy is because am laking views, I need to get more views I believe that tubebuddy will help me get there
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Stay healthy & also stay fit, get inspired With my fitness workout & Diet plans
How frequently do you upload? Some times 2days & 4days upload in the morning & afternoon two videos in one day
What are your hobbies? I Love to dance alot, Cook & also love to stay fit, & Eat healthd
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life I want to be known as a great person,i want people to hear my name, like you inspired me with Yr fitness motivations, I need people to learn from me I have a lot to give them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD7y-b8ZPVNWC9-O9nfD6ag
Welcome onboard. Nigerians are such fun people. Did you get to celebrate our Independence Day yesterday? I wish you success

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I hope you find success on this platform!