• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help This maybe a silly question

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
You can put hashtags in your description and three of the hashtags will appear above your title.

If you do decide to put hashtags, put it at the end of your description instead at the beginning.

Reactions: Uncle Momo

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
And be aware those hashtags can drive traffic away from your video just as easily as they can drive it to your video.

Reactions: Ikerot

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah there is some debate over their value. Hownoften do you find videos as a result of a hashtag versus how easy isnit for someone to tap the hashtag in your title/description in order to move away from your content.

Reactions: Growing Up Walls

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
It makes sense now that I've read a little bit about it. And it gives me a something to think about, as I've been adding all my keywords as tags in my descriptions. I think I'm going to narrow those down in old videos to kind of reign it in a bit.

OP
OP
Uncle Momo

Uncle Momo

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You can put hashtags in your description and three of the hashtags will appear above your title.

If you do decide to put hashtags, put it at the end of your description instead at the beginning.
Wow IΓÇÖve always put them at the front thank you