• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question My channel is getting subscriber removed automatically

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi
In last 3 dayΓÇÖs I have more then 20 subscriber removed. 10 on Tuesday while today 6 & 3
I am really worried
Please help me

Reactions: JamesBoong007

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
This is a common and frequent question. @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings just posted a thread about this yesterday:

YouTube frequently purges suspicious accounts. Use the search tool and you will find several threads on this topic.

OP
OP
K

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is a common and frequent question. @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings just posted a thread about this yesterday:

YouTube frequently purges suspicious accounts. Use the search tool and you will find several threads on this topic.
But in my case they are mostly known to me. I have forwarded my link to my known people group only. How can it be suspicious. How can I send mail to YouTube regarding this

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
But in my case they are mostly known to me. I have forwarded my link to my known people group only. How can it be suspicious. How can I send mail to YouTube regarding this
Sorry if it seems obvious, but if you know them have have you checked to make sure they are still subscribed? It is also common to see subscribers and ultimately spam comments from various bots when you start a channel. The bots comb YouTube for new channels. They don't need you to promote it. YouTube is constantly finding and removing those bots. That's what I was referring to and what Damo was referring to in his post.

All of us go through this when we start a channel.

Stephan and Sandra

Subscriber Goal
This usually happens if the person subscribes to your account without even watching your videos .. I think there is a new rule going on where if people don't watch the video for a minimum of 1 minute then subs it will be taken as spam and removed later on.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
This usually happens if the person subscribes to your account without even watching your videos .. I think there is a new rule going on where if people don't watch the video for a minimum of 1 minute then subs it will be taken as spam and removed later on.
Can you send a link to the article or video you saw of this new rule? :O