• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel An awesome person that always shares and do my best to help others

Matthew

User name: Matthew
Title of introduction: An awesome person that always shares and do my best to help others
Your name/ Alias: Matts
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community so that I can advertise my channel and get subscribers also so that I can help others reach their goals
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to donate to less fortunate and get atleast 2 million subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Daily and I post videos show top 10 of movies, animals, cars and actors
What are your hobbies? Play games, sleeping, watching tv, playing sports and surfing the web
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream at the moment is to be able to pay my college funds when I'm ready to go to college
YouTube Channel Link: UCBwXKxAjKIeuncfjr9T6aeA

Reactions: Cgalindez

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the Tubebuddy community forums! I think it's awesome you want to donate to the less fortunate, and hope you get to do that. One of my goals is also to pay my college funds when I go to college because I'm not in college yet either.

Good luck in your journey on YouTube and your journey in life. Hope you, your family, your friends and just everyone you care. About is doing well. Hope to see you around the forums too!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. You may have noticed the "error" at the end of your post. The link below shows you how to fix that:

Take some time to look around the forums. Lots of great information here!

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Greetings and salutations! Best of luck with your channel goals. Being able to pay for your university fees with your channel would be a spectacular goal to meet. I hope you blast through that goal, and get your 2 million subscribers! See you around! :) :heart: