• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hungry fire ants eating and timed. Also fun and random content as well.

doguebat14

User name: doguebat14
Title of introduction: Hungry fire ants eating and timed. Also fun and random content as well.
Your name/ Alias: Doguebat14
Where are you from? N/A
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more about how to get more subscribers and build your channel. I also would like to know the community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To show the world the invisibility to the naked eye of nature, through Time lapse and slow motion videography.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Video editing, videography, nature, studying natural history, video games, fixing things and gardening.
What is your biggest dream? To retire early and or become a video YouTube influencer.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaB98hvFe6dgSaDtTHTISNg?view_as=subscriber

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! Hope you are doing well as well as your friends, family, and everyone else you care about!
Make sure to check out the rules and enjoy your time here. Good luck with your channel and life journey!

Reactions: doguebat14
OP
OP
D

doguebat14

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! Do you guys have any suggestions on gaining more subs? I have been experiencing with tags and keywords but not having much success. I have gained very few subs,10. My channel mainly focuse on time lapsed footage of ants eating food and other time lapsed and slow motion content.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! Do you guys have any suggestions on gaining more subs? I have been experiencing with tags and keywords but not having much success. I have gained very few subs,10. My channel mainly focuse on time lapsed footage of ants eating food and other time lapsed and slow motion content.
A couple of recent threads for you:

Make sure you take advantage of the search feature! Lots of other posts on this topic.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, donΓÇÖt be shy when you need something answered, sing out with any questions you have, weΓÇÖre here to help, also get familiar with each forum and the doΓÇÖs and donΓÇÖts, and read up on the rules in each of the forums too, keep it clean and free of spam, follow our suggestions and youΓÇÖll be just fine :blush:

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, my friend! I hope you enjoy your stay here!