• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello EVERYONE I create relaxing meditation videos for people who need to relax and feel happy.

Subscriber Goal
User name: Meditation Nation365
Title of introduction: Hello EVERYONE I create relaxing meditation videos for people who need to relax and feel happy.
Your name/ Alias: Alexander
Where are you from? Vancouver, WA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Dan from [ Creator Fundamentals ]
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My channel is 2 weeks old and needs some feedback and support . I want to meet like minded people who can help each other grow and just make friends and to see how others are growing their channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First goal is to become a partner with YouTube in 3 months or faster. I want to make friends with people all over the world , heal people , build a community and have strong support. Eventually get to 1 million subscribers and beyond, start more channels, help others, help people and animals in need, buy a house , get financial freedom and have my kids be set for life and not have to struggle with all the things I have growing up.
How frequently do you upload? 5 to 6 videos a week
What are your hobbies? I love nature walks, meditating, yoga,lifting weights and creating art with my iPad on affinity photo which youΓÇÖll see a lot of my thumbnails and art in my videos are made by me on my channel.
What is your biggest dream? Financial freedom and to help others like Mr.Beast does.
YouTube Channel Link: UCZEMaEE2GE0O2WrJqxGC0-Q

Last edited by a moderator:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. There are a lot of very successful YouTubers here in the community. Take some time to read through the forums and search on topics of interest to you. If you are new to TubeBuddy, make sure you check out their YouTube channel for a ton of helpful information on how to get the most value out of the extension and app.

OP
OP
Meditation Nation365
Subscriber Goal
Hello and thank you.
I will do that , thank you again for the advice.
Im overwhelmed with all the things I can click on and donΓÇÖt know where to start and what IΓÇÖm doing so it will take me a while to figure everything out.

Tubebuddy sent me mail saying I can add a subscribe button but I donΓÇÖt know what to do, where to go to add it.

Reactions: PinayLifeUSA
OP
OP
Meditation Nation365
Subscriber Goal
I just got a NEW SUBSCRIBER!!
31 for me so far, IΓÇÖm very excited IΓÇÖm not sure if it was from somebody who read this post but I appreciate EVERYONE who took their time out of their day to check it out and if thereΓÇÖs anything I can do for you let me know.

OP
OP
Meditation Nation365
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!! I always look for meditation music we needed that here in Alaska especially this winter!!
Thank you for your support If you have checked the channel out could you give me some feedback on what I could do better or if itΓÇÖs going in the right direction?
Should I do some guided meditations, affirmations or chanting chakras?

If you have a channel and would like feedback and some support IΓÇÖd be more than happy to do that

GoFrokz Laag

User name: Meditation Nation365
Title of introduction: Hello EVERYONE I create relaxing meditation videos for people who need to relax and feel happy. I NEED SUPPORT
Your name/ Alias: Alexander
Where are you from? Vancouver, WA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Dan from [ Creator Fundamentals ]
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My channel is 2 weeks old and needs some feedback and support . I want to meet like minded people who can help each other grow and just make friends and to see how others are growing their channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First goal is to become a partner with YouTube in 3 months or faster. I want to make friends with people all over the world , heal people , build a community and have strong support. Eventually get to 1 million subscribers and beyond, start more channels, help others, help people and animals in need, buy a house , get financial freedom and have my kids be set for life and not have to struggle with all the things I have growing up.
How frequently do you upload? 5 to 6 videos a week
What are your hobbies? I love nature walks, meditating, yoga,lifting weights and creating art with my iPad on affinity photo which youΓÇÖll see a lot of my thumbnails and art in my videos are made by me on my channel.
What is your biggest dream? Financial freedom and to help others like Mr.Beast does.
YouTube Channel Link: UCZEMaEE2GE0O2WrJqxGC0-Q
hi Meditation Nation365, i my self love relaxing music too and i even do the same on my channel.... welcome!

OP
OP
Meditation Nation365
Subscriber Goal
hi Meditation Nation365, i my self love relaxing music too and i even do the same on my channel.... welcome!
Thank you and YES!! I did check out your channel and subscribed as well to show my support. I really liked that beach video with the water nature sounds, it was very peaceful to listen to