• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Which Tubebuddy tool are you using this week?

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I mentioned in a previous post that I try and use (or learn about) a new TB tool each week since discovering TB a few months ago. This week I have been playing with the Launch Pad tool. I used it on my latest upload and it told me about three things I could fix, including a broken link that I wouldn't have known about. I then went back and used it on a couple of older videos and I LOVE the High Watch Percentage notice, letting me know the watch % on that video is higher than my average and it would be a good idea to make more videos like this (note taken).

Which tool have you discovered that you think is a hidden gem?

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@Simple_Words_Sonal I use the keyword explorer in the planning stage, I like knowing if it's likely to be a good video topic for me. I've narrowed the focus of my video down in the past because I had a higher score for one particular search term, it was really helpful for tfinding out ways I can stand out amongst my competition.

I use the SEO tool when I publish, it's great for making sure you have everything set up correctly, and not just for YouTube. When I discovered this tool I spent hours going back through my video library and making sure they were all optimised and I saw an increase in views on older videos, so it definitely works. :)

Reactions: Simple_Words_Sonal

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I mentioned it elsewhere, but I like using TubeBuddy's scheduled publish over YouTube's built in because I can add a stickied comment on publish. I also used Bulk Edit just yesterday to find/replace a URL and the again to add a new URL above an existing on in all of my video's description

Reactions: Simple_Words_Sonal

RetroYuuki

TubeBuddy User
www.retroyuukigaming.com
Subscriber Goal
Im using the Keyword Explorer tool because it helps me out when it comes to search rankings. Ever since I started using the tool, it gave me a boost in views by about 10 to 15 percent. I get to see the keywords that rank against my video and against the search results.

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I mentioned it elsewhere, but I like using TubeBuddy's scheduled publish over YouTube's built in because I can add a stickied comment on publish. I also used Bulk Edit just yesterday to find/replace a URL and the again to add a new URL above an existing on in all of my video's description
I haven't tried this yet. I'm sure doing anything in bulk is going to make it so much quicker, but it also makes me nervous that I could bulk botch things up :p

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Im using the Keyword Explorer tool because it helps me out when it comes to search rankings. Ever since I started using the tool, it gave me a boost in views by about 10 to 15 percent. I get to see the keywords that rank against my video and against the search results.
I'm sure that playing with the keywords in my titles and using suggested tags boosted my older videos, I have definitely seen an increase in numbers since I started using the TB tools. It's amazing how one little tweak can change it so much, isn't it.

Reactions: RetroYuuki

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I mentioned in a previous post that I try and use (or learn about) a new TB tool each week since discovering TB a few months ago. This week I have been playing with the Launch Pad tool. I used it on my latest upload and it told me about three things I could fix, including a broken link that I wouldn't have known about. I then went back and used it on a couple of older videos and I LOVE the High Watch Percentage notice, letting me know the watch % on that video is higher than my average and it would be a good idea to make more videos like this (note taken).

All of them....? Hahahahha Click magnet more seriously!

moved to YouTube discussion since this feels more of a discussion on TubeBuddy then it is a TubeBuddy need help question.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I haven't tried this yet. I'm sure doing anything in bulk is going to make it so much quicker, but it also makes me nervous that I could bulk botch things up :p
Yeah, I was nervous the first time. And what makes it weird is that YouTube may take a minute or two to show the changes (fair warning here) so it may seem like it didn't work. But it does!

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
All of them....? Hahahahha Click magnet more seriously!

moved to YouTube discussion since this feels more of a discussion on TubeBuddy then it is a TubeBuddy need help question.
Thank you. I have your video on click magnet in my watch later, I find the videos explaining how the tools work is so helpful.

Yeah, I was nervous the first time. And what makes it weird is that YouTube may take a minute or two to show the changes (fair warning here) so it may seem like it didn't work. But it does!
Thank you, that's good to know. I'm super impatient - hence how I had a broken link in my latest video, I pasted it twice because I didn't think the first time had copied - luckily the launch pad picked it up.

Miss countryside UK

i check your channel great video