• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel New Disney YouTuber!

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: SwishWilly
Title of introduction: New Disney YouTuber!
Your name/ Alias: SwishWilly
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community after today's live 101 :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to become a Go-To Disney channel that I can do fulltime as it's my passion!
How frequently do you upload? I upload every 3-4 days
What are your hobbies? Disney and Sports. That describes me!
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to be able to be a fulltime YouTuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbGXqhPgBLAJUm7anPCMZbQ

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey SwishWilly, welcome to the forums! Good luck with your YouTube channel ΓÇö that's awesome that you're passionate about it and I really hope you're able to do it fulltime one day! :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: SwishWilly
Title of introduction: New Disney YouTuber!
Your name/ Alias: SwishWilly
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community after today's live 101 :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to become a Go-To Disney channel that I can do fulltime as it's my passion!
How frequently do you upload? I upload every 3-4 days
What are your hobbies? Disney and Sports. That describes me!
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to be able to be a fulltime YouTuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbGXqhPgBLAJUm7anPCMZbQ

Welcome to the forums! Great to see you from the lives! Glad Nick showed you TubeBuddy happy to see you from the 101! I love Disney as you learned there, so excited to see you here!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

• Love
Reactions: SwishWilly
OP
OP
SwishWilly

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks so much Andrew! IΓÇÖm so happy to be here art of the TubeBuddy family!

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
SwishWilly

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much! Hope you join in the fun :)

Hey SwishWilly, welcome to the forums! Good luck with your YouTube channel ΓÇö that's awesome that you're passionate about it and I really hope you're able to do it fulltime one day! :)

Thank you so so much!

Reactions: Etypical

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi @SwishWilly as @SILTHW mentioned I'm a massive Disney fan and have a couple of videos on my channel, they don't have great views at the moment but I think that might be down to reduced travel and also because I'm not an authority on Disney so my videos don't rank highly. Tim Tracker is a huge Disney vlogger and ranks very highly with his Disney videos.
If I can offer you one piece of advice - what makes you different? Disney vlogging is highly competitive, so how are you going to stand out and get noticed? If you can nail that you will start ranking and get a lot more traffic.
If you're looking for promotion ideas, what about giving away a pair of Mickey ears once a month or once a season when a new pair comes out, to one of your commenters - it's something I was going to do, but my plans changed.

OP
OP
SwishWilly

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi @SwishWilly as @SILTHW mentioned I'm a massive Disney fan and have a couple of videos on my channel, they don't have great views at the moment but I think that might be down to reduced travel and also because I'm not an authority on Disney so my videos don't rank highly. Tim Tracker is a huge Disney vlogger and ranks very highly with his Disney videos.
If I can offer you one piece of advice - what makes you different? Disney vlogging is highly competitive, so how are you going to stand out and get noticed? If you can nail that you will start ranking and get a lot more traffic.
If you're looking for promotion ideas, what about giving away a pair of Mickey ears once a month or once a season when a new pair comes out, to one of your commenters - it's something I was going to do, but my plans changed.
Thank you so much for your advice! Tim Tracker is great! I was definitely thinking of doing some giveaways :) thanks again for your comments and IΓÇÖll for sure check out up videos!

Reactions: Kari B

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey hey :cool: Welcome to the forums :D

I'm not a big Disney fan myself, but I know a couple who are really into Disneyland (*cough cough) so I guess I kinda know a bit about Disney more than I think I really need to haha

OP
OP
SwishWilly

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey hey :cool: Welcome to the forums :D

I'm not a big Disney fan myself, but I know a couple who are really into Disneyland (*cough cough) so I guess I kinda know a bit about Disney more than I think I really need to haha
Haha! Nothing wrong with knowing a little bit :) woot woot

Reactions: Ikerot