• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Need help with some information on using the keyword tool.

Elindo

Can anybody explain what does the picture below means?

17.7k views average? Is that average within what time period? average of views on what exactly?

186 lowest video count of top ranked videos? What does that mean? Lowest video count of their very least watched video in their lifetime? How do they make that count?

1.73k is the average view of my last 5 videos as standing today... that part seems simple.. but the previous 2 are confusing on time period and on what videos?

2211.JPG

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
From my understanding, and I'm still learning this as well so I may be wrong, but the target is what you NEED in order to rank, the avg is what you COULD get for that video, or what the average view number is for a video using that keyword gets, and then how many you get on average. But from my understanding, it sounds like if you use that keyword, you have a strong change of getting significant traction on that video.

I might be wrong, I tend to be a slow learner but that's how I understand it at the moment.

OP
OP
E

Elindo

Question...

The Avg view... is there a time period for these views? Or is this in the life time of the videos showing in the results of the term?