• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Teaching myself to restore my hearse

neCARmancer

User name: neCARmancer
Title of introduction: Teaching myself to restore my hearse
Your name/ Alias: neCARmancer
Where are you from? Utah, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to learn from others on building a YouTube channel that people will like
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Show people restoring a car can be done by anyone, not just big car builders.
How frequently do you upload?
What are your hobbies?
Working on my hearse build and wood working.
What is your biggest dream? I want to build cars for a living. I would love to grow my channel and skills to build unique cars that I may never been able to do without it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZbksiXLFTQz-wM-sKues9g

Last edited:
Reactions: Cgalindez

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome.

Click below to fix the "error" at the bottom of your post.

We've had a few other car restorers join recently. Take a peak around the forums. There is a thread for "petrol heads" in the "Offtopic" board.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: neCARmancer
Title of introduction: Teaching myself to restore my hearse
Your name/ Alias: neCARmancer
Where are you from? Utah, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to learn from others on building a YouTube channel that people will like
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Show people restoring a car can be done by anyone, not just big car builders.
How frequently do you upload?
What are your hobbies?
Working on my hearse build and wood working.
What is your biggest dream? I want to build cars for a living. I would love to grow my channel and skills to build unique cars that I may never been able to do without it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZbksiXLFTQz-wM-sKues9g

Really cool idea for videos and nice channel! Glad you found us from Google and hope you enjoy restoring it! What has been the most challenging part? :)

OP
OP
neCARmancer

neCARmancer

Really cool idea for videos and nice channel! Glad you found us from Google and hope you enjoy restoring it! What has been the most challenging part? :)
Because thing is you canΓÇÖt just buy replacement panels for a hearse and the parts that a Lincoln are even hard to come by. So much things have either been modified from another car (I.e. lots of mustang parts) or I have to custom fabricate them.