• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Subscribers keep reducing. Why?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There is a recent thread on this topic. See below.

Reactions: Damon

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't know why my subscribers keep reducing. Any opinion is welcome
Welcome to YouTube, where this WILL happen, subscribers come and some go, I just unsubscribed from some channels that I found I wasnΓÇÖt interacting with, but even if I donΓÇÖt clean up, YouTube will do it for me anyways, but that thread that @SILTHW posted pretty much explains it.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
There is a recent thread on this topic. See below.
This is the best answer, but also, you have to ask yourself "why should people care about what I'm doing" if they don't care, they won't watch, so WHY should someone subscribe to you in the first place. You need to know your WHY before you can work on the HOW.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is the best answer, but also, you have to ask yourself "why should people care about what I'm doing" if they don't care, they won't watch, so WHY should someone subscribe to you in the first place. You need to know your WHY before you can work on the HOW.
Bang on, I do my best to give reasons for viewers to subscribe, but in the end itΓÇÖs all their decision, maybe they no longer think IΓÇÖm useful, which I understand, or they just hit the subscribe without thinking, then found out they werenΓÇÖt watching anything of mine, and then unsubscribed.

I just lost another now, but so what, IΓÇÖm still at 87, and thatΓÇÖs good enough for me, just imagine 87 subscribers actually standing in front of you, think about it.

LushModz

Subscriber Goal
Some people like some of your videos that week and you move on to something way off they will unsubscribe. EXAMPLE - If one week you make a video playing Fortnite and next week you play Minecraft. It will happen all the time don't worry your just growing :)