• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Who to complain to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CampingTherapy

I recently contacted support for an account issue and got one reply, but no other replies to my return emails. Is there a higher up person I can contact with my issue?
I asked to be put in touch with a higher up person, but got no reply.
Issue: A few months ago, I purchased a lifetime Pro account for $99 special. Unknown to me as a beginner, it was attached to an account that I was only active on a for about a month. The account/channel I use on a daily basis is a sub from that one. I thought I had TubeBuddy on there, which I did, but I didn't realize it was the free version until recently. TubeBuddy will not switch it over. So, I basically wasted $99. They are saying it's because it's past 30 days.
I'm trying to be able to discuss this with someone other than the one Customer Service employee.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I recently contacted support for an account issue and got one reply, but no other replies to my return emails. Is there a higher up person I can contact with my issue?
Issue: A few months ago, I purchased a lifetime Pro account for $99 special. Unknown to me as a beginner, it was attached to an account that I was only active on a for about a month. The account/channel I use on a daily basis is a sub from that one. I thought I had TubeBuddy on there, which I did, but I didn't realize it was the free version until recently. TubeBuddy will not switch it over. So, I basically wasted $99. They are saying it's because it's past 30 days.
I'm trying to be able to discuss this with someone other than the one Customer Service employee.

First and foremost I would like to say I'm sorry about this. Please email me I've sent through the DM's and I'll send this to the correct person. My apologies again. Thread closed and solved.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

First and foremost I would like to say I'm sorry about this. Please email me I've sent through the DM's and I'll send this to the correct person. My apologies again. Thread closed and solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.