• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback NEW CLICK MAGNET tool - Boosting CTR and learn more about your videos.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been sitting on this post for a while as I didn't fully understand it... but after sitting on it, and reading the side, I've come to see just how powerful this new click magnet tool, especially the CTR Opportunities is. There's still some elements that I don't understand, such as the grey performance dot (which I assume means there's not enough data? or maybe just a bug in beta) and the fact that an orange performance video, combined with a red poor performing ctr, still shows a very high level of opportunity, but my guess is that it's because the CTR is so low, and that improving the thumbnail could boost the overall performance, and then there's videos with high performance, with average to low ctr, where a better thumbnail COULD probably be improved which would help further boost the performance.

So overall, it's a very interesting powerful tool. If you're on legend, sink some time into it, investigate it, analyze it and see what you can learn from it.

I'll also add, it's awesome to be able to see the ctr of the videos as a gallery of video.

CTR opportunities.PNG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
There's still some elements that I don't understand, such as the grey performance dot (which I assume means there's not enough data? or maybe just a bug in beta) and the fact that an orange performance video
You can check the metrics legend in the Power Rankings. It'll let you know what the colors mean.

1601335558594.png

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been sitting on this post for a while as I didn't fully understand it... but after sitting on it, and reading the side, I've come to see just how powerful this new click magnet tool, especially the CTR Opportunities is. There's still some elements that I don't understand, such as the grey performance dot (which I assume means there's not enough data? or maybe just a bug in beta) and the fact that an orange performance video, combined with a red poor performing ctr, still shows a very high level of opportunity, but my guess is that it's because the CTR is so low, and that improving the thumbnail could boost the overall performance, and then there's videos with high performance, with average to low ctr, where a better thumbnail COULD probably be improved which would help further boost the performance.

So overall, it's a very interesting powerful tool. If you're on legend, sink some time into it, investigate it, analyze it and see what you can learn from it.

I'll also add, it's awesome to be able to see the ctr of the videos as a gallery of video.

View attachment 7597

Couldn't help but notice you didn't like the video there mr. Draws... :(