• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel The person behind GaleEDM

GaleEDM

User name: GaleEDM
Title of introduction: The person behind GaleEDM
Your name/ Alias: Gale
Where are you from? Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy via Adam Ivy, a YouTuber that creates YouTube marketing strategies.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy forums to receive help on my channel, I find it is rare to see strategies that pertain to my particular channel type!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to reach at least one person that genuinely likes new music I help promote - I want to share my love for EDM music and would love to expose music artists to viewers that share my passion.
How frequently do you upload? I upload daily, if not four times a week!
What are your hobbies? I like to learn about stocks and options, play paintball/airsoft, workout and cook healthy vegetarian meals and listen to music.
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is achieving financial freedom early and pursuing career paths that give me ultimate fulfillmet!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoVNVRTRsUlYBJzrqZEd0eA?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, and welcome tot he community. Quite a few people here that are doing music of different types. Take a look around!

Reactions: GaleEDM

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I am pretty new here, but there is SO much information and pertinent advice to be found!

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gale, welcome to the forums! Those are some great goals ΓÇö good luck with your channel :)

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Greetings and salutations! Best of luck with your channel! I don't know much (anything, actually - I don't know anything) about EDM music, but I love your video intro animation. Super cute! Enjoy your time here! :heart: