• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How can I help promote music (like Trap Nation, Chill Nation, MrSuicideSheep, xKito, etc.)?

GaleEDM

Hello! I am wondering if anyone has any tips or constructive advice on how to promote music from various EDM artists (NOT music I produce), channels such as Trap Nation, Chill Nation, MrSuicideSheep, xKito, Nightblue Music, etc. are examples of channels that help promote music from these various EDM artists. I love and have been listening to a variety of EDM music and decided to take that passion into creating my own channel, like the channels referenced prior. Here is my channel!

Any tips or strategies will help, I do not need someone to tell me I cannot make it, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uncle Momo

alexa_lian

So what I read is that if you want to use their music in videos and stuff then you need to try and reach out to them and ask if you can use their music. I know for artists on soundcloud it can be pretty simple, but for bigger artists with record labels it might be a little more complicated. I hope this helps!

Reactions: GaleEDM

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please be advised your post has been edited. Please do not post links to videos or YouTube channels in this section. Your YouTube channel link is already in your post.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Thank you.

Reactions: GaleEDM

Uncle Momo

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello! I am wondering if anyone has any tips or constructive advice on how to promote music from various EDM artists (NOT music I produce), channels such as Trap Nation, Chill Nation, MrSuicideSheep, xKito, Nightblue Music, etc. are examples of channels that help promote music from these various EDM artists. I love and have been listening to a variety of EDM music and decided to take that passion into creating my own channel, like the channels referenced prior. Here is my channel!

Any tips or strategies will help, I do not need someone to tell me I cannot make it, thanks!
Come to my channel I promote EDM and looking for arist as well