• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I teach people how to manage and monetize Facebook.

Kat79

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Kat79
Title of introduction: I teach people how to manage and monetize Facebook.
Your name/ Alias: Kat
Where are you from? I'm a Filipino but currently residing in Thailand.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy while watching Nick Nimmin's vlogs.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to learn more about Youtube and also be with like-minded people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach more people, maybe a million subscribers wouldn't be bad, and monetize my channel, eventually.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least two videos a month. I mostly upload tutorials about Facebook monetization tools.
What are your hobbies? My hobby is playing Sudoku and Crossword puzzle on my Facebook gaming channel.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become known for what I'm teaching. Maybe an icing on the cake would be to be financially independent doing what I love doing.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/SocialMediaMonetizers

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Kat, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll learn lots about YouTube and meet plenty of like-minded people here. Good luck with your channel! :)

Reactions: Kat79

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Kat79, welcome to our community. I'm glad to see Nick Nimmin help you find your way to our awesome community and software. Glad to have you here.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: Kat79