• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Google trends and Adwords Keywords Planner alternative for looking for active trends

LiquidOcelot

TubeBuddy User
Ok, I use google trends for main search terms and not Adwords keywords planner now called Google Ads keywords planner tool. The thing with google trends for youtube is that it gives only a maximum of 25 search terms can someone please suggest me a better and easier free alternative for youtube trending search terms and please do not advise me to go to the youtube trending section i want similar to google trends where i can search for a keyword to see which related keywords are trending in YouTube search help.
NoteΓÇöShould be a completely free resource unlike the famous Ahrefs which charges14 usd for 14 days trial

Reactions: ABFAB

centuryold

Ok, I use google trends for main search terms and not Adwords keywords planner now called Google Ads keywords planner tool. The thing with google trends for youtube is that it gives only a maximum of 25 search terms can someone please suggest me a better and easier free alternative for youtube trending search terms and please do not advise me to go to the youtube trending section i want similar to google trends where i can search for a keyword to see which related keywords are trending in YouTube search help.
NoteΓÇöShould be a completely free resource unlike the famous Ahrefs which charges14 usd for 14 days trial
I do not think there are other free keyword planner tool to get the exact data. So, it is better to get the paid version and Ahrefs is the best IMO. Get the trial package and get it done in 14 days.
P.S: its 7 days trial for 7 USD in my location.

OP
OP
LiquidOcelot

LiquidOcelot

TubeBuddy User
I do not think there are other free keyword planner tool to get the exact data. So, it is better to get the paid version and Ahrefs is the best IMO. Get the trial package and get it done in 14 days.
P.S: its 7 days trial for 7 USD in my location.
Yes but i think ill have to stick to google keywords planner i studied it from you know what ahref youtube channel haha and they gave me some hefty tips on how to use that tool.