• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Hit my goal for 2020 already ΓÇö 100 Subscribers!

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
After uploading 7 videos, my channel's subscriber count has reached triple digits! While of course this is just a number, it's also super exciting for me because when I started YouTube a few months ago I set myself a goal of having 100 subscribers by the end of 2020. That way, I had something clear to work towards. Knowing that now over 100 people have cared about my channel enough to subscribe is amazing, and I'm looking forward to hopefully achieving many more milestones in the future!

100SubscribersMilestone!.png

OP
OP
Etypical

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
And it only took 7 videos! great work! took me significantly more videos to hit the same number so you're doing great!

Thanks so much Beanie! True, growth happens at different rates for everyone ΓÇö but look at your channel now, it's doing incredibly well :grinning:

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Stephan and Sandra

Subscriber Goal
After uploading 7 videos, my channel's subscriber count has reached triple digits! While of course this is just a number, it's also super exciting for me because when I started YouTube a few months ago I set myself a goal of having 100 subscribers by the end of 2020. That way, I had something clear to work towards. Knowing that now over 100 people have cared about my channel enough to subscribe is amazing, and I'm looking forward to hopefully achieving many more milestones in the future!

View attachment 7581
Well done! =)

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well done @Etypical , just 7 videos! ThatΓÇÖs a great achievement, and youΓÇÖre certainly doing better than me :laughing: IΓÇÖm on 90, but still itΓÇÖs 90 subscribers more than IΓÇÖve ever had:blush::blush:

Reactions: Etypical

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's awesome!! Congrats! I'm still trying to build mine. Sitting at 50 but I really only started uploading videos in September. I hope to join you in the triple digits soon!

Reactions: Etypical
OP
OP
Etypical

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well done @Etypical , just 7 videos! ThatΓÇÖs a great achievement, and youΓÇÖre certainly doing better than me :laughing: IΓÇÖm on 90, but still itΓÇÖs 90 subscribers more than IΓÇÖve ever had:blush::blush:

Thanks so much! I can't believe you're only on 90 subscribers (well, 91 now ;)) to be honest ΓÇö your paintings and videos are incredible, and you clearly have so much talent to share! Still, it's just a number (although I'm sure it will get even bigger soon :grinning:) and "90 more than I've ever had" is a great way to think about it.

That's awesome!! Congrats! I'm still trying to build mine. Sitting at 50 but I really only started uploading videos in September. I hope to join you in the triple digits soon!

Thank you!! :blush: That's awesome, I have no doubt that you'll soon be in the triple digits and beyond. You're already doing so well for such a short amount of time, and your content looks great! I can't wait to see your channel grow :)

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks so much! I can't believe you're only on 90 subscribers (well, 91 now ;)) to be honest ΓÇö your paintings and videos are incredible, and you clearly have so much talent to share! Still, it's just a number (although I'm sure it will get even bigger soon :grinning:) and "90 more than I've ever had" is a great way to think about it.

Thank you!! :blush: That's awesome, I have no doubt that you'll soon be in the triple digits and beyond. You're already doing so well for such a short amount of time, and your content looks great! I can't wait to see your channel grow :)
Thank so much :)