• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel hello I am difa, I really like playing games, especially Minecraft ... I really like building, adventure, making redstone systems and so on ... please

DiFa Crafter

User name: DiFa Crafter
Title of introduction: hello I am difa, I really like playing games, especially Minecraft ... I really like building, adventure, making redstone systems and so on ... please visit my channel if anyone is interested ... ok nice to meet you
Your name/ Alias: DiFa
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? From YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? untuk berteman dan berbagi informasi kepada semua orang disini
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Subscribers who are happy about every video that I upload
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Play game, draw, read a book, and some other interesting things
What is your biggest dream? Become a YouTuber which is useful for both other people and parents
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqvzBFD9tXdEx4I18QoAQzg?view_as=subscriber

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome man, I remember buying one of the first editions of Minecraft back in 2007/08 and it was £3. There was no endermen, no lapis lazuli, diamond was the most exotic material and it was amazing.

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Minecraft is one of my favorite games to play, so I'll definitely stop by your channel to take a look. Best of luck with your channel goals, and I hope you enjoy your time here! :heart: