• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Trying to make videos that benefit my subscribers mentally and physically! Also throw in some fashion, travel, and vlogs

alexa_lian

User name: alexa_lian
Title of introduction: Trying to make videos that benefit my subscribers mentally and physically! Also throw in some fashion, travel, and vlogs
Your name/ Alias: Alexa
Where are you from? Connecticut
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to meet other you tubers! I would love to build friendships and help each other grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to make a positive impact in peoples lives, reach 1,000 subscribers for now, and get monetized!
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times a week. I try to post every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
What are your hobbies? I love food and working out, I love promoting a healthy mentality, hanging out with friends, traveling, reading, and of course YouTube.
What is your biggest dream? I have so many dreams, but the biggest one would probably be to have enough money to support four happy and healthy children.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWUGDL5LlSASwHgKVvVjMLA

Reactions: follow9na

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Try not to self promote right? We're all in the same boat supporting eachother!
support comes in many forms, but you want to be careful how you support each other because supporting each other gets dangerously close to sub for sub which doesn't actually support anyone and only harms your channel.