• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Im a newbie youtuber still got a lot of things to know

Ck bliss

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Ck bliss
Title of introduction: Im a newbie youtuber still got a lot of things to know
Your name/ Alias: Ck bliss
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? From youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Heard a good feedback from others using tubebuddy
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To learn more things to have a effective way to gain subscribers and views on my videos
How frequently do you upload? Every other day
What are your hobbies? Cooking
What is your biggest dream? Hit 100k subscribers
YouTube Channel Link: https://discordapp.page.link/?link=...mchkactval=1&_plt=604&_uit=4948&_cpb=1&_icp=1

Reactions: lifererouted
OP
OP
C

Ck bliss

TubeBuddy Pro
here is the correct link again thank you for your help i really appreciated UCZWaz3ayyIOW1mTjHaDJhWQ

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I hope you get everything you're looking for from the forums! :heart: :heart:

The "error" that SILTHW is speaking of is the one that we see below your posts with a picture of your Youtube Channel Icon, a subscribe button, and the number of subscribers you have. It lets us easily subscribe to your channel from the forums, which is kind of neat, if I'm honest! :) Go ahead and follow that link that SILTHW provided, and it will explain a few steps to get yours set up so we don't see an error for you. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 10.54.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 10.54.41 AM.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 108