• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Thanks for having us! We are Mike and Steph, a full-time RV couple. Steph is a travel nurse, and we have been traveling the US since 2016. Ask us a

lifererouted

User name: lifererouted
Title of introduction: Thanks for having us! We are Mike and Steph, a full-time RV couple. Steph is a travel nurse, and we have been traveling the US since 2016. Ask us anything!
Your name/ Alias: Mike & Steph (lifererouted)
Where are you from? Indiana (US)
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through our YouTuber friends, HappilyEverHanks!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We are fairly new to YouTube and would love to be a part of a new community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We want to show people what we do and show them that anyone can get outside and travel, even if it's in their own backyard. We want to help inspire people to stop putting off what they hope to accomplish post-retirement and start enjoying life now!
How frequently do you upload? Weely
What are your hobbies? RVing, hiking, beer, traveling, pretty much anything outdoors!
What is your biggest dream? We would LOVE to travel Europe for a month or two. It has always been a dream of ours.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/lifererouted/

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Being in an RV full time sounds so cool - and I've never heard of travel nurses before! I like the idea of not putting off things for retirement. I'll need to walk on that. :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the community here! :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: lifererouted

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Welcome to the community forums! Feel free to ask any questions you have and enjoy the forums :)
~Legacy

• Love

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @lifererouted, welcome to our community. I'm glad you were rerouted to our forums. We send a big thanks to your friends HappilyEverHanks for guiding you our way. Gotta love both names.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.