• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Sharing step by step Dessert Recipes from Around the World with Music to create a Special Mood and Atmosphere for my Viewers!

Subscriber Goal
User name: DessertsWithVioletta
Title of introduction: Sharing step by step Dessert Recipes from Around the World with Music to create a Special Mood and Atmosphere for my Viewers!
Your name/ Alias: DessertsWithVioletta
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be around like-minded individuals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want my work to be impactful. I want my viewers to not simply watch yet another recipe tutorial, but to get submerged into a certain mood and atmosphere that I strive to create with my choices of background music and presentation styles. I want to teach my viewers how to make all kinds of delicious desserts from scratch using natural ingredients so they can share and enjoy these recipes with their friends and loved ones.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, bi-Weekly
What are your hobbies? Photography, tango dancing, ballroom dancing, cooking, embroidery, gardening.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-N3vhGgTwdaX5y8oCcWDHg

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh my goodness, I want to eat your channel header. :heart: I can't wait to watch that blue cheesecake video, and I hope it's something I can try to replicate (as a person who is only 25% comfortable in the kitchen)! Welcome, and as a fellow new member I hope we both get a lot out of our experience!

OP
OP
DessertsWithVioletta
Subscriber Goal
Oh my goodness, I want to eat your channel header. :heart: I can't wait to watch that blue cheesecake video, and I hope it's something I can try to replicate (as a person who is only 25% comfortable in the kitchen)! Welcome, and as a fellow new member I hope we both get a lot out of our experience!
Thank you so much! If you do try to make the cheesecake, I hope you will find it easy to make and will love the result :)

Reactions: Growing Up Walls