• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Professional Human provides Videos for the Overwhelmed and Discontent

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Growing Up Walls
Title of introduction: Professional Human provides Videos for the Overwhelmed and Discontent
Your name/ Alias: Nicki
Where are you from? USA: IA & PA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy totally through a YouTuber - likely a tie between Annie Dube┬┤ or Nick Nimmin. :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums because I'm looking for more information on TubeBuddy itself and also feedback for my channel and videos. I have tried FB groups and they're letting me down, so I'm hoping this will be *the one* place that lets me be supportive but also be seen and supported.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want a silver play button. :)

I mean, I could dance around it, but I won't. It's like a bucket list item. I can't say that I've wanted to be a professional YouTuber forever, I haven't always known that I was meant to be in media. But I am a very creative person.

I'd say I'm a writer before I'd say I'm a YouTuber. But with some recent life events (pandemic included but not primary, unfortunately), it's been too much to write. I am able, however, as a shy and introverted individual, to make videos. (I have no idea how that happened, by the way.) And I like to try to help people.

So I would like to make my channel a profitable companion business to the writing I would like to get back to, because words are my true love. And that silver play button would be a nice way to "prove" to myself that I've accomplished that. :)
How frequently do you upload? I (am currently trying to) post weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, and I'd like to be able to add a vlog/rambly video on Saturdays.
What are your hobbies? I write! I herd cats (literally - I have four). I manage the guinea pig and bird population (2 of the former, one of the latter) in my house. I parent. I read (not as much as I want to).
What is your biggest dream? To be recognized as having made a difference, whether that's with my writing, with videos, or with another accomplishment. That's so vague, but that's what I have.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCMX0fdyU8foBYwqQZ8CWA

OP
OP
Growing Up Walls

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
Please pardon me while I welcome myself.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!
There. I feel better. I hope that isn't against the rules. I was just feeling a bit invisible.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
LOL, sorry you didn't get a welcome. Several of us usually try to make sure it happens!

So welcome to the community! :)

• Love
Reactions: Growing Up Walls
OP
OP
Growing Up Walls

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
LOL, sorry you didn't get a welcome. Several of us usually try to make sure it happens!

So welcome to the community! :)

lol - thanks! I just looked through the introduction thread and realized I've not greeted quite a few people myself - it's easy to miss! But I appreciate so much the greeting, and am glad you found some humor in it! :heart: