• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello, We are an Exploration, Comedy (a bit of Gaming) channel

EndZone

User name: EndZone
Title of introduction: Hello, We are an Exploration, Comedy (a bit of Gaming) channel
Your name/ Alias: EndZone
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on the App Store, looking for apps to help promote our channel and get feedback on our content etc.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums to promote the channel and get some good feedback on our content. Also to check out other channels and get some tips on how to improve!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to entertain other people whilst having fun doing something me and my group of friends enjoy! Getting even 100 subscribers would be a great achievement for me and my friends.
How frequently do you upload? We try for daily but sometimes itΓÇÖs every 2 to 3 days
What are your hobbies? So our hobbies are Urban Exploration, creating short films and gaming! (Mainly focusing on exploration)
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a well known channel and be a good influence to a community!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GbiT912PNSf-jlsHdmR_A