• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey BrokenToeJoe here

Brokentoejoe

www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
User name: Brokentoejoe
Title of introduction: BrokenToeJoe here
Your name/ Alias: BrokeToeJoe
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? all pf the insights and hints and tips that can help me grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to share content that is enjoyable
How frequently do you upload? weekly for now
What are your hobbies? Skateboarding and video games
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMBZqsu7KPR_niMDo4Kv2BQ

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! How did you come up with your username ? wanna hear story behind it

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!!!!

OP
OP
Brokentoejoe

Brokentoejoe

www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! How did you come up with your username ? wanna hear story behind it

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!!!!
Hey thank you! Its not really a great story but I will tell you anyways lol so wheb I was about 14 or 15 I broke my toe kicking my friebd on a trampoline when I fell. Someone thought it was funny to call me brokentoejoe and I agreed MySpace came out and I needed a name so thats what i chose. Its been with me ever since

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey thank you! Its not really a great story but I will tell you anyways lol so wheb I was about 14 or 15 I broke my toe kicking my friebd on a trampoline when I fell. Someone thought it was funny to call me brokentoejoe and I agreed MySpace came out and I needed a name so thats what i chose. Its been with me ever since
Good Story but it must be really painful ( the incident ). I Like how you actually named it ( account).

Reactions: Brokentoejoe

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
I love your username! And thanks for sharing the story! I mean, I'm sorry about your broken toe, but it's given you a great username to use! Welcome, and I hope you learn everything you're hoping to! :heart: