• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Ready to watch year-round reviews of horror movies, shows, and literature? Look no further!

Subscriber Goal
User name: RoundtheClockFrights
Title of introduction: Ready to watch year-round reviews of horror movies, shows, and literature? Look no further!
Your name/ Alias: RoundtheClockFrights
Where are you from? Arizona
How did you find TubeBuddy? Some of my friends on YouTube recommended it. Looking to meet new friends and subscribe to channels that catch my interest!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to check out all the awesome YouTube channels that otherwise havenΓÇÖt gotten enough notice.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To entertain viewers with our movie reviews, comedic sketches, and editorials. We put a lot of effort in our videos and are excited to share them with our fellow horror fans!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Watching horror movies, decorating my house with Halloween decorations, Stephen King books, black and white monster movies. Ya know...spooky stuff.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living off of my content.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCnvws-ybRJTIMHfNVWLp2og

Reactions: on a dark night

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome man, loved the Perfect Blue review. One of my favourite films. I watched this when I was like 15 or 16 and it freaked me out but I love psychological thrillers. I felt so cool because no one I knew had heard of it.

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: RoundtheClockFrights
Title of introduction: Ready to watch year-round reviews of horror movies, shows, and literature? Look no further!
Your name/ Alias: RoundtheClockFrights
Where are you from? Arizona
How did you find TubeBuddy? Some of my friends on YouTube recommended it. Looking to meet new friends and subscribe to channels that catch my interest!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to check out all the awesome YouTube channels that otherwise havenΓÇÖt gotten enough notice.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To entertain viewers with our movie reviews, comedic sketches, and editorials. We put a lot of effort in our videos and are excited to share them with our fellow horror fans!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Watching horror movies, decorating my house with Halloween decorations, Stephen King books, black and white monster movies. Ya know...spooky stuff.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living off of my content.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCnvws-ybRJTIMHfNVWLp2og

Welcome .
I'm a huge horror fan myself and I like to watch anything when it comes to horror (hopefully if I find time the blind dead series might be in the agenda ) .
Your channel presentation looks great , I'll check out some more of your reviews later .

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @RoundtheClockFrights, welcome to our community. I just finished welcoming another member who also does horror stuff on YouTube. I can see a collab already. :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png