• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello Everyone!

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: WV Pet Project
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone!
Your name/ Alias: Julie
Where are you from? West Virginia, US
How did you find TubeBuddy? Kept reading about it on reddit, then watched some youtube videos about it...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it would be a good way to grow and learn....steel sharpens steel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel focus is neglected and abused animals in West Virginia. What I hope to accomplish is simply telling the animals' stories, and perhaps changing the mindset of some people. Of course, like most youtubers, I would love for my channel to grow!
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least weekly, but sometimes life and Covid-19 get in the way (I am a nurse).
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are volunteering at the local animal shelter, and tournament bass fishing.
What is your biggest dream? Wow....I don't really know (that's sad, isn't it?). I would LOVE to be able to retire while I am still young enough to travel the world (I am middle aged, so I kind of need to hurry with that...haha)
YouTube Channel Link: UC52rfOH9mTM3x8E1oHipgaQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. Your video on trapping feral cats reminded me of something from my time living in Virginia. They had to move to using margarita mix to catch feral raccoons because if they used cat food (old bait) they would catch feral cats.

I still want to know who discovered that raccoons love margarita mix but cats don't.

OP
OP
WV Pet Project

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. Your video on trapping feral cats reminded me of something from my time living in Virginia. They had to move to using margarita mix to catch feral raccoons because if they used cat food (old bait) they would catch feral cats.

I still want to know who discovered that raccoons love margarita mix but cats don't.
That is absolutely hilarious! Makes sense though- raccoons look like they know how to party..hahaha I LOVE your channel name, btw!

Reactions: JM Artist
OP
OP
WV Pet Project

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I did not know that tournament bass fishing was a competitive event. I hope you do well! Good luck with your dreams (to travel) and your channel. I look forward to checking it out! :D :heart: :heart:
Thank you! Tournament bass fishing is a pretty popular sport...in the fishing world I guess..lol. When I talk about it to people, my bf often tells me "You know nobody cares about that but us, right?" haha

OP
OP
WV Pet Project

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! What kind of nurse are you? I (Steph) am an ICU travel nurse, and having trouble finding many people on here that do that same :laughing:
I have always dreamed of being a travel nurse- thinking of all of the places one could go and hang out for a few weeks! I am the director of nursing for a long term care unit- I love it, but it is definitely not as exciting of a life as the ICU nurses and ER nurses get to live. :)

Reactions: JM Artist