• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Weight loss journey, Mental health and Wellness

shannontcarter

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: shannontcarter
Title: Weight loss journey, Mental health and Wellness
Type of collaboration: Looking for people in my niche or that are interested in my content.
Amount of Subscribers: 97
Ways to contact you: Facebook: Shannon T Carter YouTube: Shannon T Carter Instagram: wanderlustgemini_rn
Why should they collaborate with you: So we can brainstorm, talk, give advice and anything else that is not only fun but can help each other with our channels.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1uaOR2bYJL9GCn4p4hFNQ?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: helenaionita

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
Type of collaboration: Looking for people in my niche or that are interested in my content.
Ways to contact you: Facebook: Shannon T Carter YouTube: Shannon T Carter Instagram: wanderlustgemini_rn
Why should they collaborate with you: So we can brainstorm, talk, give advice and anything else that is not only fun but can help each other with our channels.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1uaOR2bYJL9GCn4p4hFNQ?view_as=subscriber

Hello, my channel is also in the fitness niche. I demonstrate how to use objects all around your home and property to get in a good workout. Perhaps we can do a collab where I introduce an innovative exercise in one of my videos and you implement it in weight loss videos to show if it is effective over time, or something like that, but I'm open to ideas. You can email me at russobusinessconsulting@gmail.com if you would like to discuss further. Here's my channel:

My Block's Strongest Man

evacamille

Subscriber Goal
Hello, Shannon!
Nice to meet you! Your channel sounds great! I focus on mental health as well and writing original meditations for those who have suffered traumatic events. I love your video on mental health tips and would love to share some of my own! Best to you! :)

MidlifewithSweetT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Shannon, I just watched your latest video. I like how you are honest about your struggles. I am a small channel focusing on the overcoming the limitations and struggles that we face at midlife. I lost 35 lbs on keto and am currently in my 1st week back shooting after taking a few months off over the summer to focus on my new marriage. This week is my 1st week in the gym, yikes! Congrats on your wins this week, way to go! If you would like to take a look at my channel and let me know if you would like to work together in any way and brainstorm, promote, share...let me know.