• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Welcome to my YouTube Channel

LushModz

Subscriber Goal
User name: LushModz
Title of introduction: Welcome to my YouTube Channel
Your name/ Alias: Lush Modz
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I search how to grow your channel and everyone was saying to use tubebuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my channel and get motivated to make new great content.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish getting 100k subscribers and 1 million total views and to help others that are in need to grow.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I'm a fun Youtuber, I code GTA 5 mod menus in C++, I mod GTA 5 on PS3 / PC, I like helping people out on their channel and getting them started.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be getting 100k subscribers and over 1 million total views, Getting more well known in the YouTube community. Getting 1,000 or more views on every video I post would be crazy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/LushModzツ/videos?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: Etypical

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Lush Modz, welcome to the forums! Good luck, I hope you hit 100k one day. Looks like you're already well on track with over 3k subscribers :)

Reactions: LushModz